Kindly fill up the admission forms available at the school office and submit to the administration office. Depending on the seat availability, the school office will call the applicants for tests / interview.
KG Admissions are normally done in the month of October, preceeding the new academic year. For other classes admissions are done in the month of January before the reopening of new academic year in April.
The school is required to register the admission of each student to the school with the Ministry of Education. To do this we are required to supply the following documents:
• Photocopy of Passport including the page that shows a current residence visa
• A Copy of Father’s Passport with valid residence visa page
• 2 photographs (passport size)
• Photocopy of Birth Certificate
• Photocopy of the Vaccination Card
• Photocopy of the Report Card
• UAE ID Card
Students seeking admission and who are at present studying in any of the schools in U.A.E. should attach their “Transfer Certificate” attested by the Ministry of Education of their particular zone.
Students from abroad should have the “Transfer Certificate” attested by the following departments:
•Ministry of Education or the Education Bureau of the country
•Indian Consulate in Dubai (Signature of D.E.O. to be attested)
•Ministry of Foreign Affairs in U.A.E.
• Children should submit their Transfer Certificate duly attested as required (details given above) within 1 week of admission for local transfer and within 3 weeks of admission for transfer from outside U.A.E.
• Transfer Certificate should not be dated more than one month prior to the date of seeking admission. (as per U.A.E. Ministry of Education rules)
• Admission will be cancelled if the above conditions are not fulfilled within the stipulated time.
• All documents must be saved in a PDF or JPEG format in a USB and submitted at the time of submission of the Admission Form.
Fees are payable by the 10th of every month.
For the latest scale of fees, parents are invited to contact the school reception on (9716) 7437477.
Rules for Withdrawal:
A month’s notice in writing must be given by parents / guardians who wish to withdraw their children from the school, failing which one month’s tuition fee will be charged in lieu of notice. In addition, a fee of Dhs.15/- will be levied for the School Transfer Certificate, which will be issued only after all school dues have been cleared